Dec 2- First Friday
A Night of Worship & Praise, Learning and Fun
North Coast Church Single Adult Ministries invite you to join us for First Friday at the Vista Campus. This event will include a worship followed by a brief message of encouragement from Pastor Terry, dessert and dancing.
~ Vista Campus ~
- This year at our Christmas-themed event, as part of our Authentic & Accountable Christianity teaching series, our focus will be on Serving Others.
- Join us on Friday, December 2 beginning at 6:30 pm in the Family Room next to The Edge Venue on our Vista campus.
- Wear your most fun & festive Holiday attire and please come prepared to assist in loving on our local community through the following projects:
- Stuff-a-Stocking for a Senior in one of our local Senior Care Centers. Read about it!
- Build Sack Lunches for Interfaith Community Services in Carlsbad and Escondido. Read More!
- Create a Laundry Kit for Teen Parents. More Detail!
- Your North Coast Single Adult Ministries has purchased and will provide all of the materials needed (You don’t need to bring any material items).
- Our GOAL IS TO RAISE at least $1,500 to help offset the cost of these materials.
- Please consider giving, both your time and effort to assemble these items for our local community but also in sharing your financial resources to help offset the cost of materials.
- No financial gift is too small or too large to be able to help with our effort. Any extra funds received will be used to help those struggling within our ministry.
- Those less fortunate in our community benefit through your participation, and you’ll reap the benefit of beginning this Christmas season in an amazing frame of heart, mind and soul. (Acts 20:35)
- Please consider participating in our Christmas Community Service drive by making a one-time gift through the link below.