ALL CLASSES ARE NOW FULL. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Our Summer4Singles Online Learning Series platform is set.
6 series options on different nights of the week to accommodate a variety of schedules.
(See links for more detail on each learning series)
- Taste and See – One of America’s most beloved teachers and writers, Margaret Feinberg, takes you on a culinary exploration of Scripture. You’ll learn fresh Biblical discoveries as she shares stories from wandering a California farm with one of the world’s premier fig farmers, baking fresh matzo at Yale University, descending 400 feet into the frosty white caverns of a salt mine, and visiting a remote island in Croatia to harvest olives. Tuesday nights, beginning 7/14
- Single. Dating. Engaged. Married. – Life + Love Bible Study from Ben Stuart will help you chart a course through four relational stages: singleness, dating, engagement, and marriage. Learn to embrace God’s design and live out His purpose for each stage of your life. Mondays, beginning 7/13
- Beyond Boundaries – In this breakthrough series, bestselling author Dr. John Townsend takes you beyond the pain of the past to discover how to re-enter a life of intimate relationships. Thursdays, beginning 7/16
- Parental Guidance Required – As a parent, you have the opportunity and the responsibility to guide your child’s relationship with God and with others. Andy Stanley and Reggie Joiner deliver 4 powerful messages that will teach parents how to have a positive influence on the direction of their children’s lives. Tuesdays, beginning 7/14
- DivorceCare – DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Don’t go through separation or divorce alone. Mondays, beginning 7/13
- Walking With God Through Pain and Suffering – In this summer book-club-type-study, author Timothy Keller has provided some perspective and hope for those times in life when trouble and hardship cause us to question our faith in God. Thursdays, beginning 7/16.